WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Sunday, July 29, 2012

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: WOMENS OLYMPIC BIKE RACE THIS MORNING....






Watching the Olympic 4-hour bicycle event today - this event said to be the equivalent of bicycling from New York to Florida - (from London to, and around Box Hill, in Surrey), and bad weather rolling in on the horizon!  It is turning out to be quite a dangerous ride....








2 comments:

  1. I am watching it as I am typing. Saw the wreck...cannot understand why the cones were in the road...those poor girls. I feel badly for them. They keep saying how slick the white line is. Scary even watching it on tv. The men’s race was much calmer. I know it must really be a rough race. Love your shot. The shadows are wonderful...just my kind of shot. and great in black and white.genie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole image (first shot)!

    Diamond shape shadows.
    Have a blessed Sunday.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive