Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013
I have heard that 51 Astor Place, built by Fumiko Maki, will be graced with the installation of a
Jeff Koons sculpture of Red Rabbit. So far, I have only seen Red Rabbit with balloon-like limbs,
reproduced on a t-shirt. What sort of a red rabbit can we expect to see here one day from an artist who produces banal sculptures in stainless steel with mirror-like finished surfaces? One wonders.....
FOR MORE SKYWATCH FRIDAY DO VISIT SKYLEY HERE!
Thursday, August 8, 2013
View from my 10th floor window....to the left is the Empire State Building (seen between the Zeckendorf Towers) and the Con Ed Clock Tower.
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
I have never seen a pigeon chick before - there it was in the middle of a NYC street looking very forlorn..... Some feet away, its mum appeared to be keeping an eye on it, whose feathers were not as pretty.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY: CLOUDY!
- RUBY TUESDAY 2: I PREFER TO PECK IN THE DIRT, TH...
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY: ANY WHICH WAY....
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS: BONANZA!
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY: 51 ASTOR PLACE, NYC....STILL WAI...
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY: TUESDAY'S SPECTACULAR SUNRISE I...
- WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: AN UNHAPPY LANDING...
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: IT RAINED YESTERDAY FOR NYC...
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY: GOOD HEAVENS ABOVE!
- ▼ August (9)
- ► 2012 (190)
- ► 2011 (180)
- ► 2010 (221)