Sunday, March 31, 2013
Friday, March 22, 2013
Monday, March 18, 2013
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
An ad is an ad but when it is painted on a brick wall it becomes something else! The hand painted bill board is no longer a dying art form. There is a virtual museum of modern art to be seen in Brooklyn (and other places) these days. There is money in it for the owner of a brick wall too, because the image is not permanent. Even MoMA has advertised on this particular wall on Bedford Avenue!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Cooper Union Square, is surely providing a life-time of work for the city's window
Click to enlarge
Sunday, March 10, 2013
St. Ann's Episcopal Church was located on 12th street (between 4th and 3rd Avenue) when it was demolished in 2003 and was replaced by NYU's 26 storey dorm. As seen from my 10th floor window soon after I moved in.
FOR MORE SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2 DO VISIT THE TEAM HERE:
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Saturday, March 2, 2013
IF SENATOR JOHN McCAIN (R) VOTES 'NO' TO A BAN ON SEMI-AUTOMATIC MILITARY-STYLE ASSAULT WEAPONS... HE SUPPORTS THE NRA!
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: SHADOW SHOT COMPOSITION....
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY: HUNDREDS OF SKYWATCHERS HERE....
- RUBY TUESDAY 2: A ROOF TOP WORK IN PROGRESS....
- WORDLESS WEDNESDAY: PAINTING IN PROGRESS...
- RUBY TUESDAY 2: SEQUESTERING IN THE WIND (2)...
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: SHADOWS OF THE PAST.....
- RUBY TUESDAY 2: SEQUESTERING IN THE WIND AND...
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: VIEW FROM THE TOP...
- WEEKEND REFLECTIONS: SLIPPERY LOBBY POLITICS AT W...
- SKY WATCH FRIDAY: LIGHT CHANGES WITH THE SETTIN...
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2012 (190)
- ► 2011 (180)
- ► 2010 (221)