WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Monday, May 24, 2010

RUBY TUESDAY - SURPRISE DOWN LOAD...... BEE POWER!

  ANOTHER BEE JOINS IN GATHERING POLLEN...



     I had read somewhere that they were becoming an endangered species ..... I HAVE REMEMBERED!       It was at RAVENSVIEWS -


               For more RUBY TUESDAY surprises do visit WORKOFTHEPOET here!






                                           

7 comments:

  1. I think bees are very busy this days! Happy RRT!

    RRT~Slides

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are busy as bees :).


    -----------------
    I've entered a major international photo competition (details are on my blog) and would be most grateful if you'd click through and rate my portfolio (just click on the stars at the bottom (preferably the 5th star - "fantastic" - LOL), easy peasy, no registration or personal details needed). Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent photography...is that azalea?

    My Ruby Tuesday. I do hope to see you drop by for a visit with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are disappearing and I read that no one knows for sure the exact cause
    look at how we mess with the planet, it's so upsetting

    beautiful photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a gorgeous macro. The bee looks very busy...so much to do and so little help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great close up of that bee! And what a beautiful flower too!

    Happy RT!

    LOLA:)

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive