WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Friday, April 9, 2010

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS - REFLECTING UPON A REFLECTION!




     Setting sun reflected in a car window - editing the result of one photograph became a printing project of personal interest akin to painting, almost.  
 Incidentally, there is a small 
exhibit on at the moment at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY called Modern Photography - it is well worth a visit if you are in the neighborhood.  
   


For more WEEKEND REFLECTIONS do visit James here




7 comments:

  1. It took me a second to figure this one out, but it's very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Now I can see where your two interests are going to overlap! What interesting creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...painting. That's exactly what I was thinking of as I scrolled and before I got to the caption. Excellent work. I love, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful! They seem artsy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the unusual look of these photos. Very cool! Thanks for the tip about modern photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very wonderful abstract Reflection photos. I really like them.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive