WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Sunday, April 25, 2010

MACRO MONDAY - The Dandelion, the weed that gardeners love to hate, and some artists love to paint





   

    THIS IS A WATER COLOUR

    Framed:  30" x 40"


     The dandelion's leaves are described as being like the tooth of a lion...

            

        For more MACRO MONDAY do visit Lisa here



14 comments:

  1. The first photo is very beautiful! But your artwork has a delightful romantic spirit as well as beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning artwork and beautiful dandelion.
    Canada Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the watercolor Margaret. I always wanted to try watercolors but never did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Margaret
    I love yr dandelion - what I notice immediately is how perfectly round it is!
    I also love your watercolour - nice details with those little buds. The little weed appears big in your painting.
    Have a nice week, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What an effort. Love your work !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even dandelions can be lovely when photographed well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. both images are very nice. i'm blowing...

    paz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dandelion clocks - the joy of children. Dandelion wine - the joy of adults.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did YOU paint that? I love it!!!!


    Here is my Macro Monday...Penelope Pelican, if you'd like to stop by to visit with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. it almost looks sparkly. The painting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your painting of the dandelion. I think it's the first I've ever seen. Painting that is...dandelions are my number one favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely detail in the macro and the painting is beautiful to.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The photo is lovely but I adore the watercolor.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive