Monday, December 28, 2009
RUBY TUESDAY- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, NEW YORK, USA
View from my 10th floor studio window: of course, I have zoomed in on this, one of a number of
illuminated buildings to be seen from this window. It is rare for such a clear shot, weather permitting, as
well as clear windows following light rain that has cleaned them! My location is two blocks south of Union Square, New York. Hooray, too, for my enabling Canon G7!
For more RUBY TUESDAY takes visit THE WORK OF THE POET theme here
Wishing you all a very HAPPY NEW YEAR and lots more of Ruby Tuesday events!
- ► 2013 (107)
- ► 2012 (190)
- ► 2011 (180)
- ► 2010 (221)
- MOTION THURSDAY - EARLY SNOWY MORNING!
- RUBY TUESDAY- EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, NEW YORK, USA...
- MONOCHROME MONDAY - CLOUD IMAGERY
- CHANGING PLACES by Choreographer Susan Vencl - FIR...
- AND NOW FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT - PINA BAUSCH, FAM...
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY - TWO SNOWMEN
- RUBY TUESDAY - HOLIDAY GREETINGS
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY - DAWN BREAKS, SUN RISES
- MONOCHROME MONDAY - BETWEEN THE BUILDINGS
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY - MATISSE ON ART
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY - PS
- MOTION THURSDAY - THE HIGH-WIRE ACT and a protest
- RUBY TUESDAY - LIP SHAPED SOFA
- MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY - A ROSE IS
- SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY - TICTOC
- SKYWATCH FRIDAY - DAWN AND SUNRISE
- WORDLESS WEDNESDAY - MOON WALK
- RUBY TUESDAY - THE HONEYCRISP APPLE
- ▼ December (18)