WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Saturday, November 17, 2012

SHADOW SHOT SUNDAY 2: SHADOW-LIKE...


Apart from the point of this photo showing long shadows, Surprise! Surprise! is a store on 3rd Avenue and 12th street that I look down on from my 10th floor kitchen window on 4th Avenue.   It is one of those stores that offers a wide variety of useful small utensils and objects for apartment dwellers.  









8 comments:

  1. Wonderful long shadows pattern the streetscape! Love how the sun's position in the sky ensures that they all parallel one another!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovel long shadows, and the store sounds like one I would like to browse through
    I've got some frosty shadows this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shadow shot. Love finding shadows out my window. I bet that store is a neat place to browse and shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to see an enlargement of the single figure on the crossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great angle on the street...is anything in that shop truly a surprise?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great capture, I love the man's shadow walking across the street. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great shadow shot margaret...so much to look at and take in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You found so many shadows outside your window. I like the one of the man crossing the street.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive