WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Friday, December 2, 2011

BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND - SHOT WITH A TREMBLING HAND THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN PASSED UP WERE IT NOT FOR THE MIST THAT PIXILATED IN THE BACKGROUND!

Empire State Building shot from my 10th floor studio window on 4th Avenue, NYC


Note:  When colored floodlights are not especially chosen for particular events, the ESB is seen with normal white lighting.   Go to Wikipedia here for who deserves a colorful event!




3 comments:

  1. I see you're in the Special Effects business! Very effective. I never realised you were up so high! I hope you're near a fire-escape! I'm never very happy in tall buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes for a very interesting effect just the same!

    If you're wondering why you had so few comments, the link was wrong and I've only just got round to visiting. Sorry about that - I usually catch mistakes earlier.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS