WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Saturday, July 24, 2010

BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND - ACTUALLY, THEY ARE CARROTS





     Yes, seen at the Farmer's market, I have found more appetizing displays of this crunchy veggie than this one!


            
      For more BLACK AND WHITE WEEKEND do visit Dragonstar here!  
                                (The new home for monocrome maniacs!)


8 comments:

  1. wow..great shot...i love eating these raw dip in vinegar with salt..

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hardly the most attractive carrots I've ever seen! They could be tasty though, and they certainly make a good photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for finding my blog. I love your sensibility here! I'm joining.

    You are always most welcome at my beach :)


    Aloha from Waikiki

    Comfort Spiral

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ser inte särskilt aptitligt ut i svartvitt. men i orange är de jätte goda och nyttiga med.
    Ha en bra fortsatt dag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I'll bet those displays didn't have the delicious forms, tones and textures of this image Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look more like the roots that they are than an appetizing vegetable but the display make a great monochrome shot.

    Re my post today. I had photosensitivity as two words when it makes more sense as one. It is just a sensitivity to light.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Margaret, I keep forgetting to tell you how much I like your header photo.

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS

Blog Archive