WEBSITES TO VISIT:

NEWS UPDATES:
(3) Portfolio of prints (work in progress)
PRINTMAKER AND PAINTER:
(5) My Janus file: Some impressions of
TO THE LIGHTHOUSE by Virginia Woolf

Saturday, January 4, 2014

SKYWATCH FRIDAY: ONE DAY LATER…..FOR THE RECORD -




The aftermath of today's sunrise, shot from my10th floor kitchen window in Manhattan at 7.15 am, is similar in texture to the sunset captured on Long Island in my last blog, Christmas evening.  Today, Saturday, it is 10 degrees cold and getting colder, and I have never before seen Con Ed's smoke look as black as this.  











2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Interesting shot!!! I've never seen anything quite like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it seems that most of the northern US is keeping the power companies going full tilt. I can't say I miss that weather, but I do feel for you all!

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOWERS